10/04/18 – 06/07/18 My 90 day #bodytransformationchallenge One Meal A Day Low …
10/04/18 – 06/07/18 My 90 day #bodytransformationchallenge One Meal A Day Low Carb. Exercise 3 Days A Week. I started at 17st 9lb and finished at 15st 9lb for a loss of 28 pounds. I’ll be honest there were a few social events and a few moments of weakness where the diet in particular took a hit once out of Ketosis it took me 3-5 days to get back into it. I did manage to perform my #fivetibetanrites on all but one morning during the challenge and I did some exercise 3x per week minimum. I’m pretty happy with the results. So what now? …. I’m gonna carry on. OMAD is such a convenient way of eating for me and so is living without carbs it may not be for everybody but I enjoy it. I’m going to change things up fitness wise leaning more towards calisthenics and hopefully some basic yoga if I can get some help with it. Thank you if you’ve been following my progress and for all the support I’ve received #bodytransformation #omad #onemealaday #lifestylechange #intermittentfasting #fasting #warriordiet #keto #ketodiet #ketogenic #ketofam #ketotransformation #ketoweightloss #ketolife #lowcarb #eatstrong #loseweight #weightloss #fitness #fitfam #ukfitfam #weightlossjourney #exercise #calisthenics #kettlebells #healthy #beardedvillains #zen

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น