Gardening- my other latest hobby. I haven’t made it upstairs to my apartment fro…
Gardening- my other latest hobby. I haven’t made it upstairs to my apartment from the gym and I already replanted 5 tomato plants into my new upside down containers that were just delivered from amazin… let’s see how that turns out
I found that growing plants is not just great because of own fruits/veggies but it also gives me so much calm and allows me to slow down for little while evey day (even if it’s just to water them)….I consider this practice a gift from my mom. I never had a green thumb until she was gone and I took it upon myself to not.let what she loved go into despair… it’s my daily tribute to her… I will be a year since she passed in 2 weeks and it helps me so much with my healing. #under20carbs #keto #ketogenic #carbfree #lowcarb #lowcarbdiet #fitnesspal #dieting #highfatlowcarb #highfatdiet #needmotivation #loseweịght #CF #lchf #ketolifestyle #primal #Atkins #fitness #ketotips #ketoporn #ketosis #crossfit #healthyliving #intermittentfasting #cancerwarrior #cancerawareness #fightcancerwithketo #ketolife #bulletproofdiet

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น