I have adapted a ketogenic life style for quite some time now and I feel really …
I have adapted a ketogenic life style for quite some time now and I feel really good. I have lost 37 pounds and dropped two dress sizes from XL to M I have learnt that unless you change your lifestyle nothing will work. Ketoginic is not just a diet plan but a way of life. I researched a lot about whole30/plant based diet and I like this way of living too. so eliminates from I my keto diet. #dairyfreeketo I dont go the gym but I go for brisk walk 5-6 times a week and do 30 days abs and squats challenge. It has helped me tremendously. Choose what you are comfortable in doing. With determination and will power nothing is impossible. Be proud of your achievements big or small doesnt matter. You have earned it so celebrate. #goketo. #ketogenicdiet #ketodiet #ketofriendly #healthylifestyle #lowcarbhighfat #highfatlowcarb #lchf #hflc #whole30approved #intermittentfasting #drericberg #omad #paleo #ketolifestyleforlife #glutenfree #fitfam #goals #fit #obesetobeast #losingweight #weightloss #weightlossjourney #fattofit #fitnessjourney #fitnessmom #ketolifestyleforlife

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น