This week and next week I have teacher training in downtown Dayton for the curri…
This week and next week I have teacher training in downtown Dayton for the curriculum Ill be teaching this year. One of the things that was drummed into me during my undergrad teacher training was failing to plan is planning to fail. As a stress eater Im laying the groundwork tonight for a successful week. I plan to start the day with HB eggs cojack cheese a @premierprotein shake and a Bang Energy drink. For lunch Im taking a Quest Nutrition or Costco protein bar an Epic Bar chicken or venison bar and the incredibly delicious salt & vinegar almonds from Blue Diamond Almonds. Heres to a successful week for all of us!! —————————————- 37 5’10” 115.0 lbs Keto start 6/30/2017 Goal – lose 60% SW (GW 180) HW/SW – 450.4 lbs CW – 335.4 lbs 20 40 60 80 100 120 140 160 180 200 220 240 260 270 Add me on MyFitnessPal (60percentlessofme) to see what I eat on “easy” keto every day. —————————————- #ketolifestyle #weightlossjourney #losingweight #ketogeniclife #lchf #ketodiet #ketosis #ketolife #ketogenic #hflc #lowcarb #lowcarblifestyle #ketogenicdiet #ketoaf #weightloss #diet #60percentlessofme #eatfatlosefat #lowcarblife #lowcarbdiet #fitfam #lowcarbhighfat #fattofit #ketofam #keto #extremeweightloss #ketoweightloss #intermittentfasting #ketofood #fatadapted

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น