Today marks 18 Days Ive been off all Insulin. When I first started my low carb p…
Today marks 18 Days Ive been off all Insulin. When I first started my low carb plant base diet 56 days ago I was on 5 shots of Insulin a day ( Im a type 2 Diabetic ). Week by week I was able to take less insulin and with the last 18 days that Ive been doing Keto & Intermittent Fasting was the kicker that I needed. It was the last nail in coffin that tipped the scale so I didnt have to take the last bit of insulin I was still taking . My Blood glucose reading is now 105-115 mg/dl depending on the time of day. Its not where I want it to be just yet but its lot better than 185-240 mg/dl when taking 5 shots of insulin a day!!! Its been a wild ride these last couple months actually the last year has been crazy lol. I am very thankful to still be here and to still be ALIVE. I almost Died two months ago I was Hospitalized shortly after Mothers Day for DKA Diabetic Ketoacidosis I even had some vision loss (needed 3.25 to even read). So when I got out of the ICU I did a full life style change from eating The Standard America diet to a Low carb whole food plant base diet was one of those changes. Fast forward to today…Through my answered prayers for Strength and Healing to a whole food plant base diet and to exercise. Im off All meds and my vision has Fully return%!!! And I kinda lost 46lbs and 5 off my waist too but thats whatever Im not going to stop…Im just going to keep on going!!!! Type 2 Diabetes is not a degenerative disease but there is way to stop it in its track to have regression and healing….. #Prayer #Plants #Keto #Fasting #ThankYouGod #Veggiepower #plantbasediet #veganketo #keto #intermittentfasting #curingdiabeteswithfood #engine2diet #reversingdiabetes #wholefoodplantbased #forksoverknives #ketodiet #ketomeal #food #familyfirst #igotthis #p90x #P90xday49

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น