#GOALS This past weeks schedule was so irregular and I am a creature of habit! S…


#GOALS This past weeks schedule was so irregular and I am a creature of habit! So Im taking this week to reset just get back to the basics. Im committing to a 5-day egg fast (Google it for details and the rules) as well as weigh-ins every morning. Ill be drinking at least 1.5 gallons of water each day and intermittent fasting overnight. With the egg fast I need to eat within a half hour of waking up so Ill eat my first meal around 7am. Then Ill finish eating at 3pm everyday to meet my 16:8 IF schedule. Another goal is to workout each day which I hope isnt negatively impacted by the egg fast. Cheers to the start of another week to progress and to happier healthier lives! #keto #ketobread #ketolife #ketolifestyle #ketogenicdiet #ketosis #eggfast #motivationmonday #behealthy #intermittentfasting #IF #motivation #dedication



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้