My son insisted that his and his sisters sharks were in mommy’s picture of what …
My son insisted that his and his sisters sharks were in mommy’s picture of what a fasting morning looks like. We are through and through a Shark Week Family!!! Happy 30th Shark Week Shark Week!!! We have an annual Shark Week party so expect lots of posts Sunday of all my keto Shark Week inspired goodies!! Now to some serious keto business. I started my fast last night at 9pm I’ll end my fast today at 5pm when we have dinner. This is what I do in the morning on top of staying hydrated all day. Some people don’t use vitamins in fasts I do these help my kidneys absorb water as well as keep my potassium and magnesium balanced. When in ketosis your body becomes deficient in these vitamins so if you aren’t consuming them in your foods I reccomend supplementation. The collagen helps my gut flora remain healthy in ketosis and helps with achy muscles. I was using Perfect Keto MCT oil powder in my coffee but it tore my guts to bits. I have had some success with the Quest brand. I do put monkfruit stevia blend to sweeten my coffee during a fast the MCT oil is controversial in fasting as it can turn to glucose in the system some believe it breaks the fast. I do not. I metabolize it well and couldn’t do my fast without it. Especially since I woke up hungry like no other. So there ya go. Keto fasting day. #intermittentfasting #ketosis #ketotransformation #ketoadapted #fueledbyketo #ketocommunity #ketocommitted #keto #ketogenicdiet #easyketo #ketofam #healedbyketo #fitfam #lifestylechange #pcoswarrior #pcosweightloss #weightlossjourney #eatfattoburnfat #weightlossjourney #weightloss #pcoswarrior #pcos #lchf #fasting #vitamins #fattoenergy #trusttheprocess

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น