Steak and Eggs First Meal of the Day! Full macros listed below! . . . . This is…


Steak and Eggs First Meal of the Day! Full macros listed below! . . . . This is probably my most frequent meal! I eat this probably 4-5 times a week! Eggs are a huge part of my keto diet and I eat them mostly everyday. Steak can be pricey but its worth it to pay for quality nutritious meat!I cooked the steak and eggs with Kerrygold USA butter. Ive found kerrygold is one of the best brands of butter to use because it doesnt have additives and it also tastes great in comparison to other brands. I also added 1 TBSP of heavy whipping cream to my eggs before cooking. I always add heavy whipping cream because it just makes the eggs taste better in my opinionThe macros for this meal are 720 cals 51gF/56gP/0gC! This is a great meal that I use often because its so simple and tastes amazing. The whole meal took about 15-20 mins to make. What are you eating today? Let me know#ketogoose Have Questions? DM me! Spread Positivity Follow me for more keto! #ketogenic #keto #lowcarb #ketodiet #ketosis #ketogenicdiet #ketolife #lchf #weightloss #weightlossjourney #ketoweightloss #ketofam #lowcarbhighfat #ketolifestyle #healthyfood #ketorecipes #fitness #healthy #intermittentfasting #goals #ketofood #motivation #fasting #sugarfree #diet #ketones #highfat #transformation



Source by cherievhdelainerqp

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้